Monday, May 7, 2012

Young365 Rewind--The Zoo


I am going through my pictures & realized there are a lot of pictures that I have not blogged yet.  I hope you enjoy the rewind posts I will be throwing in from time to time.

In February the 3 Amigo's parents took the boys to the zoo.  This was the first of many trips together with the three boys. They had a blast.


All Jacob wanted to do was see the Tigers. He & I took a short cut (up the stairs) while the rest of the pack took the long way (the path without the stairs).  He was a bit nervous about the tiger getting him but don't let the face fool you, he was super excited! :)


We spent the majority of our time feeding birds.  The first few minutes, Andrew would not let you put him down.  He then started getting more brave & by the time we left he had almost talked a bird into coming home with us.