The boy cracks me up and the proof is in the latest picture uploads.
Who doesn't watch television while standing in a pumpkin & scooting a truck or two on the tv console?
The gun travels with us everywhere we go these days. He shoots the planes, the trees, the birds, the people we walk past in stores and of course all the stuffed animals at Bass Pro.
One morning I heard him mumur something about needing to measure. "I need to measure. I need to measure." and this is how I found him. Apparently he needed to measure the fireplace (and I need to dust).
The boy LOVES to dry his hair or my hair early in the morning. I usually sit on the stool, sip my coffee and let him go to town on my hair. And yes, I own a pink hairdryer and I think it adds to this little snippet of Andrew's life.
Today Andrew found a Christmas present hidden away and the boots have NOT come off since he discovered them. He even told me tonight, "Santa brought them-I wear em!" But could there be anything cuter than the boy in his footy jammies, random envelope on his head and yep, the rainboots.