Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Mere & I packed up the boys and headed to the zoo one Saturday. It was a great day of doing life together (meaning each of the two year olds at one point had a meltdown at the zoo) It's moments like today that I am so grateful to have a fellow mom friend who understands the fun a two year old can be at times.
Exhibit A
I packed our small point and shoot camera and let Jacob carry it around. I loved seeing the zoo from his point of view. (and yep, the picture of Andrew was taken by his older cousin HA!)
Even with the two year old meltdowns, it truly was a great day at the zoo. Here's hoping SANTA brings us a zoo pass too so we can have many more outings like the one today.
Santa, did you hear us? Two words....ZOO PASSES