Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Cousin Outing


Andrew, Grandpa and Cousin Elijah and I spent an afternoon at Cabella's in honor of Elijah's SEVENTH birthday.  Before heading out the door, I loaded my purse up with quarters because I knew that the majority of our time would be spent shooting at the "gun range."  After we visited Andrew's friend Mr. Elephant and fed the fish AND popped the pop gun, we headed upstairs to practice our aim. 

Andrew got a few pointers from Papa and then he would say "I do it."  Elijah was so funny going through his shots in nothing flat.  I am glad I had a filled my purse before we left.  It truly was a great afternoon watching all three of the boys have a great time at Cabella's, a great hang out for boys of all ages. 

P.S.  Andrew got over his fear of elevators this day after taking a few rides with cousin Eli who would jump every time the elevator would go up or down.  We just recently went in an elevator and Andrew says "I jump like E."  I sure do love how much he looks up to his older cousins.  Sweet friendships.