Monday, January 21, 2013

"I Want a Choo-Choo!"



Andrew comes from a long line of train lovers so when the train show came to town a few Saturdays ago we grabbed Poppy & Nanny and made a day of it.


The boy's favorite part was the Thomas the Train play area.  So while the others shopped around, we sat and played with trains. 
 
Getting Our Picture with Lionel the Lion


Jeff introduced Jeff to the Yo-Yo--it ended up making it's way home to our house after the boy drug it across the floor and scratched it up a bit.  Whoops.

After the train show we feasted at In & Out burgers where we were able to pet two of the largest St Bernard's I have ever seen.  The owner was so nice to open up his car for us to pet them after Andrew showed a great deal of interest.  I love when people go out of their way to accommodate a two year old's requests.