Andrew,
Today you turned 3.5 years old, we celebrated this milestone in your life with a batch of cookies, the "Bare Necessities Bear movie" and the Batman Lego game. While we were watching the movie, you reached over to grab my hand. Oh man, you are a sweet boy & know how to make my heart soar.
At 3.5 years old, you have started to learn Checkers. Your Dad is a very patient teacher & look forward to the having home on the weekends so the two of you can play together.
You also LOVE to help me in the kitchen. I have to summon every bit of patience while you are with me but I try to never refuse you this time. If I play my cards right, one day you will be the cook in the family.
Batman remains # 1 in your life to this day. You love nothing more than throwing on your mask and playing at the park you call "Gotham City" since it is painted purple and yellow like the real Gotham city.
You and I have also enjoyed the indoor trampoline park down the street from us. One night you asked if we could go as Batman and Batgirl. I told you I would gladly wear it if as long as you would be willing to take a picture with me. I loved having your little arm slung over my shoulder for the picture.
The Batman Lego game is great incentive for you these days. We recently established a reward chart and you have to earn the amount of minutes you are allowed to play each day. This has done wonders for you & your overall behavior, sleeping in your bed and getting you to pick up after yourself. It sure does break our hearts on the days that Batman has to be put away until you earn it back. You learned pretty quickly that you never wanted that to happen again.
You have discovered that nap time is best in your parents bed. We LOVE this time with you and never refuse you a nap in our beds because it is a perfect excuse for us to join you. Plus we love to listen to you suck your tongue as you sleep. I will be sad the day that this stops :)
Love,
Mom (Batgirl) & Dad (Robin/Boy Wonder)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


