- Andrew had a blast today playing outside with the next door neighbors. He thought he was hot stuff playing their games. When it was time to go in he tells them good night and I will see you later. He walks in the house and declares, "I love my friends." (I love them too for letting a three year old tag along)
- Andrew and I have been singing that song from Frozen, "Do you want to build a snowman." There is a part where Elsa says, "Hang in there Joan." to Joan of Arcs picture in the hall. Andrew told me today while I was working, "Hang in there Joan." I tried to get it on film later but he was not happy about the light from my camera in his eye.
- Tonight Andrew requested the theme to James Bond during his bath. He later requested it again while we toweled off with his Batman hooded towel so he could watch himself dance in the mirror
- After I put him to bed, I settled myself on the couch to watch Downton Abby from last night. Andrew comes in the room and says, "Oh I thought you had gone to bed and it was much later. I was going to come sleep with you."
Nice try buddy--sit in the recliner and you can stay up for ten minutes more. During the ten minutes, he comes over to me and says, "Mom, we need to have conversations."
"Conversations about what?"
"well, let's get up, go in the bathroom and clean up your mess."
I laughed and told him to sit back down and blend in otherwise he would be going back to bed before his time was up. "Oh I'll try."
He is now in bed, sound asleep and my heart is full from yet another adventure with Andrew.