Wednesday, February 9, 2011

One. Happy. Boy.


These pictures I took yesterday, crack me up.  You see during my pregnancy, I prayed for many things but the top of the list is that this boy would be full of joy.  And well Andrew oozes joy!  He is always smiling, always laughing and an overall joyful boy.  Now don't get me wrong, he does have his moments like all babies have but we are truly blessed with one happy boy.

Today he did the funniest thing that I want to take a moment to document.  When I feed him, I lay him down on a pillow so he propped up in my lap when I hand him his bottle.  Sometime during the middle of each feeding, we take a burp break.  I burped him as usual and that is when he made me laugh out loud.  He looked at me, smiled and plopped himself back on the pillow then made a "give it to me" ugh because he wanted his bottle.  He has never done that before but I guess this kid knows what he wants.  His life brings his Dad and I so much joy.

We praise God for our happy little boy!