Saturday, February 26, 2011

Get Your Motor Running...


It should not surprise me that this kid is a NATURAL motorcycle rider!  I mean he had no choice to be one with a Grandpa, 2 uncles and an aunt who all own motorcycles and love to ride.  Even his mama had her own 4-wheeler back in the day & man you could not get me off that thing!

Yesterday Aunt Karen kept the little man while I ran to renew my license.  So thankful she lives down the street from the DMV because an hour and a half wait would have been BRUTAL with him in tow.

While I was doing my civic duty, Andrew was riding his first motorcycle.
One quick lesson from his Aunt K and he's off!


Here is a video where you can tell his mom was born and raised in the South. 




"Thanks Aunt Karen for teaching me a new trick!  When do I get to take your Harley for a ride?" Love, Andrew