| Andrew watching his favorite channel--Andrew TV |
I am posting a few videos tonight that bring me pure joy! And I know these will also bring joy to Andrew's Daddy who is working tonight in temps that are barely reaching 9 degrees.
I hope these videos warm you up, Hubs.
Andrew loves to watch the baby on the computer screen. Jeff & I call this Andrew TV.
Another favorite for Andrew is playing with his cousins. You can hear me laughing while filming because there is nothing sweeter than watching my sweet nieces and nephew play with their little cousin.
Another Andrew favorite is being tickled. This age is SO! MUCH! FUN! He is starting to laugh and interact with Jeff & I and we LOVE every minute.
Here is a video from us playing tonight. His giggles bring me much joy!
Oh what a difference a year makes! Last year's winter storm, I spent most of the day laid up on the couch because I was sicker than a dog with the little guy. This year I was laid up on the couch in order to stay warm due to the power outages while little guy napped the afternoon away.
Nothing like a good book, a gas fireplace and my great grandmother's favorite quilt that still smells like the Blossom, TX house.