Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Houdini
Yes, I am that Mom who walks into my son's room, sees a peculiar predicament and runs to get the camera before I comfort him. It was just too priceless to pass up!
Blog Material people. Blog. Material.
Andrew had a visit from Pillow Wedge the other day because he was having a hard time sleeping one night and I would rather get my sleep than fight the pillow battle. During his morning nap, he flipped himself off the pillow and pulled open the leg of his pj's and cried, cried, cried. But this was nothing compared to Sunday's afternoon nap debacle.
Typically on Sundays, we all three take a nap after church. I laid him in his crib and shut the door behind me. Yet, Andrew did not nap this day. Instead he rolled around his crib and pulled the snaps on his onesie, while proceeding to pull the tabs on his diaper to later water himself in the face as well as his crib, sheets and blanket. I ran into his room when I heard the new, pathetic cry coming from his crib.
"Andrew, what did you do?!"
I am still scratching my head trying to figure out how he pulled off that stunt. And what I wouldn't pay to see his face when he shot himself with pee! Hilarious!!!
And yep, the name Houdini has been added to his list of nicknames.