Oh my sweet, sweet, joyful baby boy! Your life is such a blessing to us and I just can't stop the tears of joy flowing as I look back on how you have grown this month. I praise God with every single breath for your sweet life.
This month has been a bit of challenge to your parents as your stubborn streak is starting to come through in full force & you begin to learn that you don't always get what you want. Son, welcome to the real world! :)
This month you officially fell in love with the Baby Praise video. God help the person who does not know how to work our DVD player OR who doesn't know the "uh, uh, uh" is your way of saying "Turn the movie on, please!" Every morning, after your bottle, you sit in the bouncy and bounce and sing to your hearts content. I love that you are learning praise & worship songs AND in your own baby way having the start of what I hope will turn into a habit of daily quiet time. There is nothing sweeter for me to have my quiet time with the sound of the bouncy and the Baby Praise video in the background. For years, I prayed that this day would come and each morning I sit and marvel at the tangible proof that God answers prayer.
You also have come to LOVE sleeping on your stomach/side. I never know which way you will be facing though when you wake up. You sure do like to flop around in your sleep. Your Grandpa lowered the crib for me last week and just in time too! You, Little Stinker LOVE nothing better than to get on all fours and look over the crib. Thank God you have yet to figure out how to stand up in your crib. I am afraid this may become your personal trampoline. Fair Warning: That's a NO! NO! :)
You also have become a huge fan of feeding yourself. Your Dad and I can toss a few Puffs on your tray and you will eat, eat, eat like a PRO! We really should buy stock in the Puff market because I know you are not the only nine month old who is a fan of the Puffs. The other day, I could not get you to leave the spoon alone while we were having lunch. Thankfully I had the foresight to undress before hand so that I could give you full reign of the applesauce. You were one sticky mess when we were all through.
Andrew, I still can't believe that I am writing your NINE month post. WOW! People told us time would fly by and well, they weren't lying. These monthly posts serve as another reminder to me to soak up every single moment with you, in this stage. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you but in the meantime I am going to continue to take time and enjoy my sweet, cuddly, joyful baby boy!
Happy Nine Months, Andrew Jon!
We sure do love you!