Whoops! Has it really been 10 days since I last posted?!? Must be the paint fumes causing brain loss. I have spent my nights knee deep in paint, chipping away at the Hall Bath Redo one wall at a time. My goal is to put the finishing touches on this room by this weekend . This is very wishful thinking since now my nights will be spent cheering on my beloved Mavericks! Oh how I love these boys...not as much as the the Young boys but close, very, very close!
There are many posts that I want to cover for the blurb sake but I just had to share the latest episode of Andrew TV first. Andrew and I have this game we play during meal time (especially those meals when we need to keep the party moving & I need to distract him from the spoon). As you will see, he LOVES it! MAN! I LOVE THIS KID!!!
Be back tomorrow with a few more posts!