Paint brush full, dangling from the ladder, trying desperately to finish the Hall Bath Project. {It has become the project that will NEVER end} I am excited because Andrew is asleep & I am about to get some much needed DIY time (do-it-yourself). AND THEN HE SCREAMS...
The next hour I spent my time soothing my teething tot while trying desperately to stay in the moment. Baby boy needed to rock with his mama & I so adore rocking time but was having a hard time focusing on him and not that blasted bathroom. Sham on me, right?!
I started to hum our favorite rocking song, "Be Still & Know that I am God. Be still & Know that I am God. Be Still & Know that I am God." I needed that hour to remind myself that even though I feel completely overwhelmed with work, baby and home this week that nothing is more important than cuddling with my baby. NOTHING. I sure hope & pray that Andrew grows up knowing that his mama CHERISHED these teething days when all that would comfort him was cuddling with Mom.
And the good news is, I made huge strides in the paint department after he laid back down. I just need to touch up a few places but we are one step closer to having a finished bathroom.