Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer To Do List

I saw this blog where she made a summer to do list for her family.  {Hey Sweet Friend, click the word "this" to view--I know you will ask me later what I was referring to HA!}  I figure since it is Andrew's first Summer I would come up with a list for our family of three.

  • Read more, watch less TV (summer book list coming soon) 
  • Swim
  • Celebrate the MAVERICKS WIN :)
  • Grill, Grill & More Grill
  • Treat Andrew to his first ever Sno-Cone
  • Swim Lessons for Andrew
  • clean out master closet
  • mini road trip with my boys
  • Camp Deer Run visit
  • July 4th fun with the Cherry Clan Cousins
  • first weekend getaway for Mom & Dad
  • Andrew's first sleepover with the family
  • spray park
  • Sunday Matinee Movie's with my Main Squeeze
  • introduce Andrew to the local library
  • and last but not least, ANDREW'S FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY