Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Because of Andrew
My friend Kelly inspired this post. Thank you Kelly for the inspiration :)
Because of Andrew...
I woke up this morning to the sounds of his Lightening McQueen car reeving up and Lightening saying "You're so going to get beat tomorrow".
I share half of my oatmeal with Andrew every morning.
We do the Hot Dog dance all through out the day.
I get the sweetest kisses from my little guy at the most random times.
I have a shadow every where I go (bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, my office) and I love every minute.
I answer emails with a boy sitting on my lap, coloring a page or two in his coloring book.
I throw a football and basketball a bazillion times a day.
I get bombarded with bear hugs when I sit on the floor.
I get to hear the sweetest sound daily--Andrew's laughter.
The theme songs to Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Bob the Builder and Curious George often get stuck in my head.
I find myself wanting to say to random people, "Can you say Please?", "Can you say thank you." because this are constant conversations that take place at our house.
I get to marvel at the fact that this full of life, joy, adventure and smelly diapers was inside my belly for nine months.