Wednesday, September 19, 2012

our little singing bee



Andrew has become quite the singer these days.  I sing on the praise team at church & Jeff runs the sound board a couple of weeks a month. Jeff let Andrew do a sound check on one of the mics one day & the kid was in his element.  He grabbed the mic and started to "sing, sing, sing a song, song" that is actually the words he sang..."sing, sing, sing a song, song, song"  oh how I love him.

Every night Andrew & I have a standing date before bed.  We rock, read a Bible story, sing and close in prayer.  I change up the song list every now & then but the closing song is always the same, God is Love.  Tonight when I came to the chorus, Andrew starts to sing "God is love. God is love. God is love" right along with me.  I was so bummed I didn't have my video camera close by because it was melt-your-heart sweet.

At night as I lay on my pillow…And think of my Father above...I know that He cares for me all through the night, for I am a child of his love.
 
God is love. God is love. God is love.  God is love. God is love. God is love.