Friday, August 30, 2013

4th of July 2013



4th of July is one of our favorite summer holidays.  Every year we start with a pool party at Jeff's cousin's house.  The neighborhood has a fireworks show at the end and truly there is nothing better than sitting in the pool watching the fireworks just a few feet away. It's our favorite summer tradition & they better NEVER move because that would be very, very unpatriotic of them.



This picture cracks me up.  I look at this and say "Girl relax!"  I was so worried about getting the Youngest family member to look at the camera that I forgot to pose myself.  Oh well, note to self, smile and pose and let the chips fall as they may from now on.

I didn't take many picture this year, I was enjoying the pool too much but here are a few cute ones I had on my camera.  (Thanks Amy!!)



 
 
 
 
 
I know I am biased but I love this kid! He was tired and mesmermized by the sparkler.  This is going in a frame soon, very, very soon!