Fourth of July fell during the week so the Man of the House had to head into work. So while he worked, Andrew & I went swimming with the Johnson family.
I had bought all the kids sparklers but didn't realize until I got home that I bought the extra long ones. The sparklers went on forever.
The Girls and Andrew showing off our sparklers.
Elijah is his Dad made over. When we were growing up, playing with fireworks was our specialty. I can't tell you how many times I woke from a dead sleep with black cats going off inside a pot outside my window. During this night, Gunnar and Elijah snuck off and threw some black cats inside a pot and the pow! pow! pow! took me back to my days when the big brother played pranks on little sister. I LOVED IT!
Andrew liked the cup guarding his hand to keep the sparklers from "getting him."