Last year Andrew & I decorated the sidewalk with the flags and I was able to get one of the cutest pictures of him walking with his flags, in his 4th of July overalls. But this year, not so much. You see, the night before I decided to decorate the walkway, Andrew spent the night with my Dad. And he played in the dirt ALL DAY LONG. Then on the way home, we stopped to get a Blizzard at DQ and then when we swung in to buy sparklers at a remote firework stand. So by the time we got home, he was dirty from head to toe and overflowing with blizzard goodness. I have to admit he's got some sweet moves. And atleast his shirt was patriotic blue :)
See the dirt.
Oh the difference a year makes.
And then when it came time to put the flags out, he insisted on bunching them in one section. Not the original plan that i had but I have to admit the bundle of flags in the middle of the sidewalk sure did make Jeff and I laugh every time we walked by them.

