We celebrated Valentines Day today at Andrew's school. Cousin Paige helped us with our cards & as always she did a great job. I have decided that I will never be the Mom that wows the class with my creativity skills. As much as I love a cute craft, I do not have the time or the energy to create a craft for the entire class. When Andrew is older and if he requests it then I will gladly take the time to create for the whole class with Andrew's assistance. Plus Paige's cards are super cute so slap a piece of candy and the end. Moving on.
Today I spent the afternoon at Andrew's school. I arrived while they were at recess so I got a chance to spy this little bit of goodness. We have been working very hard at home & teaching Andrew about making good choices. Well today he made great choices. I later laughed with his teachers because he threw a fit during the party because I was assisting another student with their Valentine class. I asked him what happened to his great choices and he cried big tears because I had taken away his Batman game 5 minutes earlier. Like every child, we are a work in progress but I don't want to discount how far we have come. He makes me proud!
At dinner tonight, we made a list of things we love.
I love about Daddy...
When he is home & can play with us
I love about Mommy...that she stays home for work
I love about my church...they help us there to be like God (all him, no coaching too sweet)
I love about my school...my teachers
Best part of today...playing with my friends


